Expect a transformative experience that empowers you with a toolkit of business-oriented strategies, a growth mindset, and valuable connections. It’s time to thrive in your career with ease, structure, and authenticity!
- You seek career advancement while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- You struggle with repetitive limiting beliefs and are determined to overcome them.
- You have a strong desire to learn, embrace self-reflection, and pursue personal and professional growth, by overcoming challenges.
Arrival & Welcome Dinner
- Participants' Arrival and Check-in
- Welcome Dinner: Diving into new experiences, meeting the Salted Minds team and getting to know each other
Leave Comfort Zones & Create a Growth Mindset
- Outdoor kick-off session with a view
- Surf session with our professional surf coaches, and reflecting on the parallels between surfing and work life
- The Power of Perseverance and Adaptivity: Overcoming limiting beliefs and embracing new possibilities
- The Principles of Positive Psychology: Cultivating a positive and resilient mindset for personal and professional success
Work-Life-Integration & Experimental Culture
- Morning reflective walk by the beach or meditation session
- Work-Life-Integration: Reflecting on roles, motivators, and stressors and developing approaches for effectively balancing work and personal life
- Jump into another new challenge with a surf skate session lead by our surf coaches
- Failure and Experimental Culture: Using failure as a stepping stone to success and encouraging joy, creativity, and innovative thinking in approaching business challenges
Meet Your Inner Team &Create A New Normal
- Starting the day right with an invigorating morning surf session
- Inner Team Reflection: Understanding individual strengths, communication styles, and dynamics
- Creating a New Normal: Share insights and develop an action plan for a successful integration of the retreats’ learnings into your professional and personal life
- Closing outdoor activity
Goodbye Brunch & Departure
- Farewell Brunch: Reflecting on the retreat experience and sharing final thoughts
- Check-out and personal time to enjoy Ericeira with newfound connections
- Participants’ Departure
The Salted Minds Methods:
Your Benefits of Joining The Retreat:
Our Recipe For a Salted Minds Retreat
Congratulations! You’ve taken a step closer to reach new heights in your professional and personal life.
Talk to us about your motivations for joining.
A private online coaching session to get clear about your intentions and goals for the retreat.
Time to get out of your comfort zone, and unleash your full potential!
A final integration coaching session to ensure a successful retreat for you.
18-hours workshop programme
Two 2-hour surf sessions
One 2-hour surfskate session
60-minute private pre-retreat coaching
60-minute post-retreat integration coaching
Intensive guidance throughout the retreat
Small groups of six to eight people
Four nights in a single or shared room
Airport transfer and transportation costs during the retreat
Welcome Dinner on the arrival day
Goodbye Brunch on the departure day
On the remaining days: 3 meals per day
During the work sessions: water, coffee, and snacks
*You are not sponsored by your employer but still want to participate in the retreat? Please contact me and secure your spot with a 20% discount!
Download our concise PDF with all information to share with your company.
Position, Company name
Cloud Platform Engineer
Learning & Development Specialist
Head of Corporate Purchasing & Services
Project Portfolio Owner
Got questions? Check our FAQs for answers. If you can‘t find an answer to your question, get in touch with us!
Then get in touch with me and let’s find out if Salted Minds is the right choice for you!